CoreLink Plus Wall/Din Mount Enclosure
||Fibre Optic Express
| Form Type
||10Gbps, 5Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 1000Mbps
| Cable Distance
||Up to 100m*
| Commercial Temperature Range
||0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
Fibre Optic Systems’ CoreLink Plus Wall/Din Mount Enclosure
Modular DIN enclosure is an innovative and rugged fibre termination enclosure. Suitable for installation in industrial environments due to its passive nature and strong powdercoated steel construction. The Modular DIN enclosure can be mounted on standard 35mm DIN rail, or alternatively, surface mounted through the enclosure or using the supplied mounting ears.
These enclosures are suitable for installation of pre-terminated fibre assemblies, or for splicing pigtails onto incoming loose tube, riser or microcore cable. The innovative hinged lid allows for clear access into the enclosure when splicing while keeping the splice tray in place during installation. Fibre management is maintained inside the enclosure and the modular panel allows for termination of up to 24 fibres on LC duplex connectors. The modular DIN enclosure allows for any panel from the CoreLink Plus range to be installed using the simple snap in clips.
The CoreLink Plus range of enclosures is available both unloaded or loaded with adapter plates, through adapters, pigtails and splice cassettes as required. Contact FOS for enquiries on pre-loaded enclosures.
• Innovative hinged lid keeps fibre splice tray clear of managed fibres during termination
• Accepts CoreLink Plus coupler panels to suit a wide range of through adapter styles and fibre counts
• Up to 24F patching and splicing capacity in a compact format
• Wall mounting options using the provided mounting ears
• Sealed knockout style cable entries offer ingress and rodent protection to internals
• Internal fibre clip helps to manage and route cable slack
• Rugged industrial powdercoated steel construction
• Industrial fibre networks
• Din mounted fibre termination
• Wall mounted compact fibre termination
• Splicing of loose tube or tight buffered cable
• Patching of preterminated fibre assemblies
See datasheet for technical specifications including fibre capacity, weights, dimensions and available accessories.
Technical Specification Sheet